vrijdag 22 februari 2008

I'm still alive ....LOL


Hi There,

I've been busy the last week with my kiddo who has been sick....first he had the flu and after only one morning in school i had to pick him up again.
And then the poor thing had a huge ear infection.
Today he went to school again and he's looking better again....let's hope he stays that way LOL.
I've also been a bit creative outside my computer.
My kitchen needed some decoration and i've decided that i should be able to make something by myself.....
I am happy about it so are my boyfriend and kiddo.

I think it's nice the pink border was already there and i think it goes nice with my curtains ( the black and white on the right) and my pink border. And the best part is.....i made it with stuff i had laying around the house so it didn't cost a thing.

As i was in my creative mood i've also made a card and a little box.


Making pictures is definatly not my strong point bwhahahahahaha.

Anyway freebies will follow again soon, maybe you can check out my old freebie scaps on my web.

Enjoy

Hugs

BIRRY

1 opmerking:

:: LJ :: zei

Wauw Bir! Wat een LEUUUKE dingen heb je hier allemaal staan :)

Ik heb je getagged op mijn blog ;)

Liefs,
Lelanie